John L. Soileau
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Florida, 1983
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida. 1986
- J.D., University of Florida Law School
- Brevard County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar (Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section; Environmental and Land Use Law Section; Real Estate Certification Committee, 2006-2012; Vice-Chairman, 2008-2009).
- Co-Author: “Authority to Convey and Execution of Deeds,” Real Property Sales Transactions, Chapter 7, Florida Bar, 2013; “Rights and Liabilities of the General Contractor,” Chapter 5 and “Rights and Liabilities of Architects and Engineers,” Chapter 3, Florida Construction Law and Practice, Florida Bar, 2007.
Other professional qualifications
- Member, Steering Committee, Florida Construction Law and Practice, Florida Bar, 1999-2000
- Special Magistrate, Brevard County Code Enforcement, 1996-2005